Friday, May 23, 2003

Why did she do it?

We are back to Delhi again after our Holi festival and enjoying our married life. Adding to happiness my wife has conceived so everyone has forgotten everything and we are living life back to full pleasure. We also visited several temples including Iskon.

It's Sunday and I am in my office finishing some pending work. Suddenly my brother calls up and says "Bhabhi kahi chali gayi hai mujhe bahar se lock karke!!!! Maine gate kisi se khulwaya aur idhar udhar dekha to kahi nahi hai..." I was shocked where did she go? She is new to Delhi and she doesn't have any close relatives as well here.. hmm...

I immediately called my friends who live nearby my flat to search her and I left office. By the time I reached home I saw her back and my friends were there along with my brother. I asked everyone what happened. They said that she is just back herself and hasn't talked with anyone.. I thanked my friends and came in our room. I asked her where had she gone but she replied nothing. I kept asking and she finally said after few minutes that she went to a PCO to call her parents. I asked if she had any problem but she kept her mouth shut.

I immediately called up my inlaws and asked my father-in-law if she called them... They said No. She has not called them since morning when we both talked to them using my mobile. My father-in-law also got curious what happened. I told him that she has locked my brother inside and went outside without telling anything. We all were searching and now when she is back she tells that she called up you. My father-in-law started apologizing to forget this incident and do not let my parents know otherwise it harm his reputation against them. Also he promised that he is coming here and he will talk to her.

I kept my cool because of his request and did not talk to anyone else about this matter until he comes here. One hour later I got a call on my mobile my mother-in-law and she started shouting on me why am I torturing her daughter and if I have any sense of humanity. Crazy I told her that it's nothing me and explained the entire incident again. But she kept shouting and asked me what is the problem I am giving that she had to leave my house locking my brother inside. I urged that I know nothing but she became abusive now and told me that I should know because I am her husband. She even threatened that she is coming in a couple of days and she would give me a lesson.

All shocked and amazed with this incident I disconnected the phone and called up my parents. Then my father suggested that as it looks good from my father-in-law and only my mother-in-law seems to have gone mad, my mother would come with my younger and would talk to my mother-in-law and settle down the issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home