Monday, November 03, 2003

We decided to live together

Four months since my father-in-law took my wife away from me and no word from them. When I tried to call on a couple of occassions they put down the phone without talking.

I was going through deep humilation as I was ashamed of this incident among my friends and coworkers, it started affecting my performance. My parents could not see me in this condition and we all decided to live together in Delhi. My started looking for a suitable place where he could start his business that he used to run (a PCO/Photostate shop) back in Jharkhand.

One morning we got the bad news that there has a robbery in our office and my all computers were stolen. I was shocked again as I had just lost my business as well while my father was still looking to setup back his business here. We lodged FIR but police is not able to do anything in this case and my business went down.

Then came the good news that my wife has given birth to baby girl. We got a reason cheer and bring our momentum back. We all got happy and my mother asked me to go and bring my wife washing off all the anger from my mind I had due to that incident. I was not convinced if I should go and bring her as she even does not bother to talk to me yet.

Finally my mother ordered me that I must do it as she can't wait to see the baby girl and I went there to bring my wife back. I thought she must have forgotten all the dirt she was blowing when she left but no she accused my elder sister and her husband who arranged our marrige for spoiling her life. I brough this matter in front of entire family there and they all looked helpless and ashamed of her behaviour. Her uncle and some of her other relatives promised me that they have been guiding her that she should not continue her agressive behaviour and that she would behave well from now on.

I was not convinced as I could clearly see her attitude had gone more agressive but they all made her come back with me and I finally thought may be she will change a bit as she has beome a mother. She would show some maturity from now on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home