Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Her cruelty resumed back...

She was recovering by time and so her behaviour was changing. She started abusing my mother, father and sister again and our life everyday is going worse and worse. She would ask me to throw my parents away or she would kill our 5 month old daughter and me as well. I phoned my inlaws and they replied with threatenings everytime.

We finally decided that we should go and meet and them discuss this problem among relatives. All relatives and neighbours met and had different opinios. No body was able to believe how my father-in-law has got her discharged before the due time to join the marriage ceremony and dance programme and the cruelty she was doing with us. Everyone ashamed my father-in-law for his acts and the way he was mentoring her to go cruel with us. They finally suggested that she should be sent back to her inlaws for some so my inlaws and relatives could guide her to avoid behaving rudely with us and lead a happy life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home