Monday, November 14, 2005

She tortured my daughter and called up police

My daughter was crying today for something and she brought a match box and burnt a stick. I thought she was just scaring the little kid but no God she touched the burning stick on my daughter's hand and the little baby shouted too loud. I couldn't see this and slapped my wife. She immediately ran to police station. I took my daughter to a nearby chemist shop for some anti burn lotion. My daughter was still crying so I decided to give her a ride on my bike as she enjoys it too much.

Suddenly I got a call on my mobile from police station and the officer asked me to come there as my wife was making a scene there and accusing me of beating her badly. Surprisingly she was even accusing me that I had burnt the daughter in her had and have kidnapped her. I had come accross an NGO (Save Indian Family) and I thought I should go to them for some advice as this is like a routine for her go to police station and harrass me.

One of the members of this NGO who is also a lawyer advised me that I should go to police station and cooperate them in investigation. As soon as I arrived there the office slapped me as he was too angry to see my wife crying. He asked me why I was beating her and why did I kidnap my daughter. I explained everything and asked how could I kidnap my own daughter. After some more questioning the office got convinced that she was lying totally and let me go back home with her.

1 Comments:

Blogger FrancescaFigueroa said...

I wonder when you get tired of this unending load of sh*t and just leave.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home