Sunday, August 07, 2005

She called up police for no reason

Right since she threw my brothers and sisters out she has become too offensive and my life is getting miserable by everyday. She would not cook for me, talk with me with abusive language, throw things on and often beat my daughter in front me. I am seeing some of the worst days of my life sufferring deep mental harassment.

One day I noticed my bike's keys are missing. I started searching the entire house but no luck. I asked her if she has seen the keys and she replied with bad mouth. I thought I should better search myself. But she continued her shouting and started saying that this is just starting and she would make my life even worse. I requested her that I was getting late and I had to go on an urgent call but she did not return the keys. It was clear from her talkings that she had kept the keys to trouble me so I started search her things and then she suddenly hitting her head on the wall, burn her hair with match stick, teared off her clothes and ran outside the door. I was just shocked why she did that and about half an hour later she returned with two policemen.

They asked me I had to come with them to police station. I went with them and there they asked me why was I beating my wife. They said that my wife is also accusing me that I have been beating her for dowry demand and she made several more allegations. I explained them everything and after realizing all the facts and sensing that my wife was lying to them just for troubling me they allowed to come back home. They asked us to sign an agreement that we would not quarrel again (they suggested I should sign this as formality).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home