Sunday, July 24, 2005

Brothers and Sisters thrown away

We came back to our delhi home where I was staying with my younger brothers and sisters. It was a sunday and we three brothers as usual went outside to play cricket. Suddenly we got a call from home and it was our sister. She was crying and said that my wife was beating her badly. Even we could hear beating sound on phone. We immediately rushed to where we found her beating our sister. I pulled my wife and stopped her from beating. But then she turned on to my brothers and started exploiting them that they had sexual relation sister and that why we all were staying together. She then started throwing things on them and abusing them with dirty words. She pulled my sister again and when I tried to stop she turned violent. She warned us that she would run to police if I intervented and she would complain that we were beating her trying to kill. We got scared and then she pulled them outside the house and closed the door from inside. She also locked me inside the room. My brothers and sister were even not allowed to take their clothes and they had to spend 5-6 hours on railway station in the same clothes without even slippers. God damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home